- All the raw materials are stacked in separate bins and are stored under cover so that aggregates are not exposed to direct sunlight and environment pollution.
- Cement, Fly ash, Slag etc. are stored in separate silos for better control on recipe.
- Handling of fly ash and slag are done from closed bunkers to silos directly.
- Separate weigh-batchers are provided for each ingredient like cement, water, admixtures and aggregates. The weighing is done on sophisticated electronic weigh batchers. Precise weighing of all materials is done through electronic load cells made up of special alloys.
- Homogeneous mixing of concrete is ensured by use of special high-efficiency mixers like pan-type or turbo-twin shaft mixers.
- In line with Group’s focus towards environment and eco-friendliness all silos are installed with bag filters and level indicators to avoid any kind of pollution.
- Processes are in place for effective and periodic maintenance and calibration of all critical components.
- A Sprinkler system is installed to ensure temperature control of aggregates in hot weather.
- Laser sensor and moisture control are used for a stringent quality assurance.
- Entire process is fully computerized, leaving no scope for human errors.
- Cement and other raw material are checked as per our quality plan.
- A fully equipped onsite plant laboratory is available at each plant.
- Well trained and experienced engineers are available at every plant to take care of the quality of concrete